4130 ROAD - AMERICANA
Designer: State Bicycle Co.
Introducing the State Bicycle Co. 4130 Road Bike. Built on the double butted 4130 Chromoly frames that the company was founded on, this stunning machine pays homage to classic road bikes with plenty of modern qualities. Distinct to the 4130 Road is a highly-responsive classic 8-speed down tube shifting. The bike sports a fully CNC machined crank with 44t chainring with an 11-28 cassette, giving a versatile range to any rider in the city. While keeping classic styling, up-to-date features like a 1 1/8" threadless stem and light-weight wide rims capable of handling 32c clearance. State Bicycle Co. paid attention to every detail in our first geared-road bike offering, with special ornamentation on the brake levers, hubs, brake pad holders, saddle and more. The frame accommodates both front and rear racks. This bike is the perfect commuter for anyone who loves the clean, timeless aesthetic offered by State Bicycle Co. but needs the gears to help with a hilly commute.
- FRAME: Double-Butted 4130 Grade Chromoly Steel Frame ft. Seat Stay Rack Mounts and Cable Stops
- WHEEL SET: Light-weight 'Lo-Pro' Wheels w/ Sealed Bearing Hubs, Quick-Release Levers and 28c tires
- GEARING: 44T Chainring w/ 11-28T Cassette
- DERAILLEUR: Sunrace RD-R81 8 Speed
- HANDLEBARS: Aluminum Drop Bars
- BRAKES: Front and Rear Caliper Hand Brakes
- PEDALS: Includes Alloy Pedals from Wellgo
- SADDLE: Synthetic Leather Saddle w/ Steel Rails
SIZE: 5 Frame Sizes to fit any Rider Height from 5’1” to 6'6" (Size 55 cm Pictured)
WEIGHT: 22 lb 10 oz
*(Weights Taken Using a Size 55 cm Frame)
These come with pedals installed. "shipping fee is for front door delivery BY US in a 10 mile radius of the shop" - all other orders will be curb-side pickup at our Dunlavy location