4130 All-Road - Pigeon Gray
Designer: State Bicycle Co.
The 4130 All-Road offers the benefits of advanced-gravel technology at an accessible price. Featuring a rugged 4130 Chromoly Steel Frame / Fork w/ plenty of cargo mounts, the choice wheels (thru-axle): 650b with knobby tires (or 700C if we have them in stock!), 11speed drive-train, and disc-brakes. This is our most capable bike ever!
- FRAME: 4130 Chromoly Steel w/ Thru-Axle Drop Outs (142mm spacing)
- Size XS (48 Sticker): Rider Height Recommendation: 5'1" to 5'6" - (43cm Seat Tube / 51.0cm Effective Top-Tube)
- Size S (51 Sticker): Rider Height Recommendation:5'5" to 5'10" - (47cm Seat Tube / 53.5cm Effective Top-Tube)
- Size M (54 Sticker): Rider Height Recommendation: 5'9" to 6'2" - (51 cm Seat Tube / 55.0cm Effective Top-Tube)
- Size L (58 Sticker): Rider Height Recommendation: 6'1" to 6'5"- (55 cm Seat Tube / 57.5cm Effective Top-Tube)
- FORK: 4130 Chromoly Steel w/ Thru-Axle Drop Outs (100mm spacing)
- WHEEL SET:
- 650b:Tubeless Capable 650b Wheel Set w/ Panaracer Gravel King SK (KNOBBY) Tubeless Ready Tires - 1.9”
- HANDLEBARS: State Bicycle Co. All-Road 1 Bars
- BRAKES: Promax DSK-300R Flat Mount (Mechanical / 160MM Rotors (6-Bolt)
- DRIVE TRAIN: State Bicycle Co. All-Road 1 (1x11 Drive Train)
- Crank - State Bicycle Co. All-Road 1 (42t)
- Cassette - 11-42t
- Pedals: Platform pedals included
Note: Some stickers vary based on the way these come from State, for example, if you order a size XS, you may get a 43 or a 48 sticker attached on the bike, they are the same)
For reference, stickers used by size
Due to a recent change in shipping from our supplier our prices may look slightly higher than the MSRP, but rest assured we are still under the price of ordering elsewhere. Ordering from our local shop not online helps a small business, but is also more affordable for you! State Bicycle because of shipping increases is charging all customers shipping for their purchases, so once you count shipping, we are at the same price already! Then we go ahead and assemble it for you ($70 Value), which validates your warranty automatically and attach a six month service plan (ask for details in store) along with the bike. If you have any questions please reach out, we'd love to get you on one of these awesome bikes!