6061 Black Label All Road - Pigeon Gray
Designer: State Bicycle Co.
NOW IN STOCK
The 6061 Black Label All-Road offers a race-ready gravel machine at an accessible price. Featuring a rugged 6061 aluminum frame w/ lightweight carbon fiber fork w/ plenty, the choice wheels (thru-axle): 700c with “slick” tires or 650b with knobby tires, an 11speed drive-train, and disc-brakes. This is one of the most versatile bikes you'll find! Make it 2-bikes-in-1 by selecting “both” as your wheelset choice and we’ll send you a 2nd pair of wheels, tires, tubes, rotors, and cassettes for easy back-and-forth switching between 700c / 650b.
- FRAME: 6061 Aluminum w/ Thru-Axle Drop Outs (142mm spacing)
- Size XS: Rider Height Recommendation: 5'3" to 5'7"
- Size S: Rider Height Recommendation:5'6" to 5'10"
- Size M: Rider Height Recommendation: 5'9" to 6'1"
- Size L: Rider Height Recommendation: 6'0" to 6'4"
- FORK: Carbon Fiber w/ Thru-Axle Drop Outs (100mm spacing)
- WHEEL SET:
- 700c: Tubeless Capable 700c Wheel Set w/ Vittoria Terreno Zero Tires (Tubeless Compatible) - 38C
- 650b:Tubeless Capable 650b Wheel Set w/ Vittoria Terreno Dry - 47c
- To purchase these separately visit US IN STORE.
- HANDLEBARS: State Bicycle Co. All-Road 1 Bars
- BRAKES: Tekro Flat Mount (Mechanical / 160MM Rotors (6-Bolt)
- DRIVE TRAIN: SRAM APEX (1x11 Drive Train)
- Crank - State Bicycle Co. All-Road 1 (40t)
- Cassette - 11-42t
- PEDALS: Not Included