4130 Coreline - Perplexing Purple
Designer: State Bicycle Co.
The 4130 Steel Line earned its namesake from the double-butted 4130-grade chromoly steel used on the frame and fork that maximizes strength without making compromises on weight. Internal cable routing, seat stay rack mounts, water bottle cage mounts, a flip-flop hub, and integrated chain tensioners provide versatility while maintaining the clean aesthetic State Bicycle Co. is known for. Drilled high-flange hubs, an open faceplate stem, and the CNC’d seat post clamp not only look great but also help to shave some additional weight.The latest 4130 Steel Line models feature a subtle but stylish ‘STATE’ logo on the down tube and an updated ‘SBC’ head tube logo. Limited production runs, designer color ways not seen anywhere else, and the ability to customize your bike by selecting your handlebar style and wheel set all combine to make sure you have a bike as unique as you are.
- FRAME: Double-Butted 4130 Grade Chromoly Steel Frame ft. Seat Stay Rack Mounts and Internal Cable Routing
- DROPOUTS: Horizontal Dropouts ft. Integrated Chain-Tensioners
- WHEEL SET: Lo-Pro or Deep V Wheel Set ft. Drilled 40 mm High-Flange Hubs w/ Sealed Bearings
- FLIP-FLOP HUB: Includes 16T Freewheel and Fixed Gear Cog - Easily Ride Fixed Gear or Single Speed
- CRANKSET: 46T State Bicycle Co. Fixed Gear / Single Speed Crank Set
- GEAR RATIO: 46x16
- HANDLEBARS: Choose Bullhorn or Drop Bars w/ Bar Tape, or Riser Bars w/ Vans x Cult Flangeless Grips
- BRAKES: Front & Rear Caliper Hand Brakes
- PEDALS: Includes Alloy Pedals from Wellgo
- SADDLE: State Bicycle Co. Urban Comfort Saddle
SIZE: 6 Frame Sizes to fit any Rider Height from 4'10" to 6'6" (Size 55 cm Pictured)
WEIGHT: 21 lb 13 oz w / Lo-Pro Wheels or 22 lb 14 oz w/ Deep-V Style Wheels
*(Size 55 cm Frame as Pictured)
These come fully assembled with pedals installed and set up as freewheel (not fixed gear) by us.
Due to a recent change in shipping from our supplier our prices may look slightly higher than the MSRP, but rest assured we are still under the price of ordering elsewhere. Ordering from our local shop not online helps a small business, but is also more affordable for you! State Bicycle because of shipping increases is charging all customers shipping for their purchases, so once you count shipping, we are at the same price already! Then we go ahead and assemble it for you ($60 Value), which validates your warranty automatically and attach a six month service plan (ask for details in store) along with the bike. If you have any questions please reach out, we'd love to get you on one of these awesome bikes!