Your ride-anywhere bike. City. Gravel. Dirt. Repeat.
Shimano drivetrain & Rapidfire shifters
Mechanical disc brakes
6061 alloy frame
Amok Hybrid Bike - Matte Forest
Your dream ride if...
- Frame Hand-built 6061 aluminum alloy, gusseted head & down tubes, hourglass head tube, 2 sets water bottle braze-ons, Rear rack braze-ons, and Replaceable rear derailleur hanger
- Fork: Unicrown, threadless, 2x braze-ons lower & upper/racks/panniers
- Rims Retrospec aluminum double-wall 32H, 20mm apex section, precision machined brake tracks with wear indicator
- Hubs Retrospec Aluminum Alloy ball-bearing, 32H, QR
- Spokes 14G Stainless Steel, straight gauge
- Tires Innova 700C x 40 All-Conditions, P/V valves
- Recommended Weight Limit 250 LBS
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Acera 8S
- Shifters Shimano Rapid Fire SL-M360
- Crank Forged Alloy 170mm x 39T w/alloy chainwheel guard + ChainKeeper
- Chain KMC Z-series 1/2 x 3/32"
- BB Sealed Cartridge 68 x 110.5mm
- Freewheel/Cog Shimano Acera 11-32T 8S HG Freewheel
- Headset 1 1/8" (28.6mm) steel, Threadless
- Brakes Tektro Mechanical Disc, Rotors: F/160, R/140
- Handlebars Aluminum Alloy 620mm Wide x 30mm Rise, 31.8
- Grips Retrospec Ergo Contour
- Stem Promax aluminum alloy 4-bolt Threadless, 90mm x 10° x 40mm rise 31.8 handlebar clamp, 28.6 steerer
- Saddle Retrospec Urban
- Seatpost Aluminum Alloy Seat Post 27.2x300mm with Micro Adjust head
- Seatpost Clamp Aluminum alloy CNC precision 31.8mm
- Pedals Low-Profile Platform, Reinforced Nylon resin, 9/16"
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
|50CM - S||5'2"-5'5"||31"|
|54CM - M||5'6"-5'8"||32.5"|
|58CM - L||5'9"-5'11"||33.5"|
|60CM - XL||6'+||34.5"|
What's My Size?
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.