Ham Cycles x SBC: 4130 All-Road - Casual Glaze
Designer: State Bicycle Co.
In collaboration with State Bicycle Co. comes the first official
Ham Cycles collaboration for a complete bicycle.
The 4130 All-Road offers the benefits of advanced-gravel technology at an accessible price. Featuring a rugged 4130 Chromoly Steel Frame / Fork w/ plenty of cargo mounts, the choice wheels (thru-axle): 700c with “slick” tires or 650b with knobby tires, 11speed drive-train, and disc-brakes. 650B by default, we have a few 700c options, if you don't see the wheelsize you're after, call us! But most of them are 650B
- FRAME: 4130 Chromoly Steel w/ Thru-Axle Drop Outs (142mm spacing)
- Size XS: Rider Height Recommendation: 5'1" to 5'6"
- Size S: Rider Height Recommendation:5'5" to 5'10"
- Size M: Rider Height Recommendation: 5'9" to 6'2"
- Size L: Rider Height Recommendation: 6'1" to 6'5"
- FORK: 4130 Chromoly Steel w/ Thru-Axle Drop Outs (100mm spacing)
- WHEEL SET:
- 650b:Tubeless Capable 650b Wheel Set w/ Vittoria Barzo Tires - 2.1"
- HANDLEBARS: State Bicycle Co. All-Road 1 Bars
- BRAKES: Promax DSK-300R Flat Mount (Mechanical / 160MM Rotors (6-Bolt)
- DRIVE TRAIN: State Bicycle Co. All-Road 1 (1x11 Drive Train)
- Crank - State Bicycle Co. All-Road 1 (42t)
- Cassette - 11-42t
- Pedals: Platform pedals included