Your ride-anywhere bike. City. Gravel. Dirt. Repeat.
Shimano drivetrain & Rapidfire shifters
Mechanical disc brakes
6061 alloy frame
Amok Hybrid Bike - Matte Forest
Amok's lightweight 6061 alloy frame lays the foundation for comfort. Its frame, riser handlebars, and urban saddle work to support an upright riding position and keep you comfortable even on your longest rides.
A Shimano Acera 8S derailleur gives a wide range of gearing while Rapidfire shifters make those gear changes effortless. Equipped with a threadless steering system for less flex and more precision, trek across road and dirt on thick, dual-purpose tires and stop on a dime with responsive mechanical disc brakes.
Your dream ride if...
You want a versatile ride with the sophistication of a commuter bike and agility of a trail bike. You're looking to get a head start on all terrain, from urban streets to gravel paths.
- Frame Hand-built 6061 aluminum alloy, gusseted head & down tubes, hourglass head tube, 2 sets water bottle braze-ons, Rear rack braze-ons, and Replaceable rear derailleur hanger
- Fork: Unicrown, threadless, 2x braze-ons lower & upper/racks/panniers
- Rims Retrospec aluminum double-wall 32H, 20mm apex section, precision machined brake tracks with wear indicator
- Hubs Retrospec Aluminum Alloy ball-bearing, 32H, QR
- Spokes 14G Stainless Steel, straight gauge
- Tires Innova 700C x 40 All-Conditions, P/V valves
- Recommended Weight Limit 250 LBS
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Acera 8S
- Shifters Shimano Rapid Fire SL-M360
- Crank Forged Alloy 170mm x 39T w/alloy chainwheel guard + ChainKeeper
- Chain KMC Z-series 1/2 x 3/32"
- BB Sealed Cartridge 68 x 110.5mm
- Freewheel/Cog Shimano Acera 11-32T 8S HG Freewheel
A. Rider Height
C. Top Tube
- Headset 1 1/8" (28.6mm) steel, Threadless
- Brakes Tektro Mechanical Disc, Rotors: F/160, R/140
- Handlebars Aluminum Alloy 620mm Wide x 30mm Rise, 31.8
- Grips Retrospec Ergo Contour
- Stem Promax aluminum alloy 4-bolt Threadless, 90mm x 10° x 40mm rise 31.8 handlebar clamp, 28.6 steerer
- Saddle Retrospec Urban
- Seatpost Aluminum Alloy Seat Post 27.2x300mm with Micro Adjust head
- Seatpost Clamp Aluminum alloy CNC precision 31.8mm
- Pedals Low-Profile Platform, Reinforced Nylon resin, 9/16"
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
|50CM - S||5'2"-5'5"||31"|
|54CM - M||5'6"-5'8"||32.5"|
|58CM - L||5'9"-5'11"||33.5"|
|60CM - XL||6'+||34.5"|
What's My Size?
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.