Barron 21 Speed Hybrid - Mauve
Not all roads are created equal, which is why we designed the Barron to conquer them all. Engineered to quickly adapt to any surface, whether cycling through the manhole covered city streets, trekking up steep hills, or taking a casual ride down your local bike trail, Barron was built to ensure you arrive with ease.
A lightweight aluminum frame provides strength and agility while its Zoom suspension fork absorbs the shock of the road, ensuring an enjoyable ride. The Barron’s upright handlebars add a level of comfort by allowing for a more natural and relaxed riding position. The Kenda Kwest tires come equipped with a semi-slick tread and water dispersion grooves to provide all-weather versatility and the ability to ride in just about any environment.
Equipped with name brand components such as a Shimano Tourney 21 speed drivetrain and Megarange gearing, this bike allows for fast and easy gear changes, which makes cycling for your commute, fitness, or weekend ride a gratifying experience. Additional features such as a comfort saddle, twist grip shifters, ergonomic brake levers, and a sturdy rear mount kickstand provide everything you need for a day spent gallivanting through a variety of terrains.
- Hand-built 6061 aluminum alloy
- Comfort suspension fork, aluminum crown, threaded
- 2 sets water bottle braze-ons
- Rear rack braze-ons
- Replaceable rear derailleur hanger
- Decals protected by clear-coat
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney 300, 7S
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tourney 300
- Shifters: Shimano Revoshift (twist) 21S, RS35
- Crank: Aluminum alloy 170mm x 24/34/42T
- Chain: KMC Z-series 1/2 x 3/32"
- BB: Sealed Cartridge 122.5mm
- Freewheel: Shimano Tourney 500, 7S x MegaRange 14-34T
- Rims: Retrospec aluminum double-wall 32H, 20mm apex section, precision machined brake tracks with wear indicator
- Hubs: Aluminum 32H bolt-on
- Spokes: 14G UCP
- Tires: Retrospec 700 x 38C all-season, with S/V valves
- Headset: 1 1/8" (28.6mm) steel, Threaded
- Brakes: Aluminum alloy linear side-pull calipers & brake levers
- Handlebars: Aluminum alloy Riser - 24 1/2" width x 1 3/8" rise (622width x 35rise mm)
- Grips: Retrospec Comfort Grips
- Stem: Aluminum alloy Quill-type, 80mm extension/30⁰ degree rise
- Saddle: Retrospec ErgoComfort
- Seatpost: Aluminum alloy, 300 x 27.2mm
- Seatpost Clamp: Aluminum alloy QR
- Pedals: High Impact, Reinforced Nylon Resin Platform, 9/16"
- Kickstand: Rear mount aluminum
*Due to differences in screen resolutions, please note that colors may differ slightly.