Designer: State Bicycle Co.
The Core-Line fixed gear and single speed bicycles are what we're best known for. Built on a durable steel frame with seat stay rack mounts, eyelet mounts on the fork and cable stops, the Core Line models are as stylish as they are versatile. Quality components, a flip-flop hub that will allow you to ride fixed gear or freewheel and Cult x Vans ‘waffle pattern” grips will keep you comfortable and riding hassle-free for years to come.
If you want a fun and well-built bicycle but aren't yet looking for something “race-ready”, the Core-Line series is for you.
- FRAME: Durable Steel Frame ft. Seat Stay Rack Mounts and Cable Stops
- DROPOUTS: Horizontal Dropouts ft. Integrated Chain-Tensioners
- WHEEL SET: Deep V Wheel Set ft. 40 mm High-Flange Hubs w/ Sealed Bearings
- FLIP-FLOP HUB: Includes 16T Freewheel and Fixed Gear Cog - Easily Ride Fixed Gear or Single Speed
- GEAR RATIO: 44x16
- HANDLEBARS: Choose Riser Bars w/ Vans Grips (Standard) or Bullhorn or Drop Bars w/ Bar Tape
- BRAKES: Front & Rear Caliper Hand Brakes
- PEDALS: Platform Pedals
- SADDLE: Synthetic Leather Saddle w/ Steel Rails
SIZE: 4 Frame Sizes to fit any Rider Height from 5'0" to 6'2" (Size 54 cm Pictured)
WEIGHT: 24 lb 8 oz
*(Size 54cm Frame as Pictured)
Bikes are set up with freewheel, not fixed.
Due to a recent change in shipping from our supplier our prices may look slightly higher than the MSRP, but rest assured we are still under the price of ordering elsewhere. Ordering from our local shop not online helps a small business, but is also more affordable for you! State Bicycle because of shipping increases is charging all customers shipping for their purchases, so once you count shipping, we are at the same price already! Then we go ahead and assemble it for you ($60 Value), which validates your warranty automatically and attach a six month service plan (ask for details in store) along with the bike. If you have any questions please reach out, we'd love to get you on one of these awesome bikes!