STATE BICYCLE CO. X NATIONAL PARK FOUNDATION - CORE-LINE - REDWOOD EDITION
Designer: State Bicycle Co.
State Bicycle Co. has teamed up with the National Park Foundation to create a limited-edition collection of bicycles, clothing, and accessories inspired by the National Parks. Each bike is constructed with top quality materials and components, and adorned with National Park badging.
Best of All? A portion of proceeds from each sale will support the National Park Foundation's efforts to preserve and protect our nation's most important natural spaces.
Our Core-Line fixed gear and single speed bicycles are what we're best known for. Built on a durable steel frame with seat stay rack mounts, eyelet mounts on the fork and cable stops, the Core Line models are as stylish as they are versatile. Quality components, a flip-flop hub that will allow you to ride fixed gear or freewheel and Cult x Vans ‘waffle pattern” grips will keep you comfortable and riding hassle-free for years to come.
If you want a fun and well-built bicycle but aren't yet looking for something “race-ready”, the Core-Line series is for you.
- FRAME: Durable Steel Frame ft. Seat Stay Rack Mounts and Cable Stops
- DROPOUTS: Horizontal Dropouts ft. Integrated Chain-Tensioners
- WHEEL SET: Deep V Wheel Set ft. 40 mm High-Flange Hubs w/ Sealed Bearings
- FLIP-FLOP HUB: Includes 16T Freewheel and Fixed Gear Cog - Easily Ride Fixed Gear or Single Speed
- GEAR RATIO: 44x16
- HANDLEBARS: Choose Riser Bars w/ Vans Grips (Standard) or Bullhorn or Drop Bars w/ Bar Tape
- BRAKES: Front & Rear Caliper Hand Brakes
- PEDALS: Platform Pedals
- SADDLE: Synthetic Leather Saddle w/ Steel Rails
SIZE: 4 Frame Sizes to fit any Rider Height from 5'0" to 6'2" (Size 54 cm Pictured)
WEIGHT: 24 lb 8 oz
*(Size 54cm Frame as Pictured)