UNDEFEATED 6061 DISC ROAD - PEARL / TIE-DYE
Designer: State Bicycle Co.
UNDEFEATED DISC ROAD - PEARL / TIE-DYE
BRILLIANTLY TONED PSYCHEDELIC VISUALS COMBINE WITH TOP OF THE RANGE MATERIALS
The new Undefeated line-up has been re-engineered with Y9 aluminum, based on 6061 Aluminium but with added titanium, giving it improved hardness and tensile strength over its predecessor. This new-alloy composition allows for the thinnest possible wall thickness to be used, thereby reducing overall weight....now with disc brakes.
Get off the track and out of the city on the Undefeated Disc Road; featuring new Y9 Alloy tubing, an oversized tapered head tube, and a full-carbon fork that come together to create a stiff, responsive, and fast ride. The Undefeated Disc Road complete build features a simplified 1x11 drivetrain. Paired with an 11-32T Cassette, the Undefeated Road provides a gear range to meet any challenge on the road. Tubeless compatible wheels and strong disc brakes glide over the road ahead.The Undefeated Disc Road retains the geometry and style the Undefeated Series is known for now with disc brakes. These simple, mechanical stoppers work reliably in all weather conditions and add stopping power.
- FRAME: Double-Butted Aluminum w/ Tapered Head Tube
- FORK: Full Carbon Fiber Fork & Steer Tube by Essor USA
- WHEEL SET: Tubeless Capable Disc
- CRANK: State Bicycle Co. All Road 1
- CHAINRING: 46t
- CASSETTE: 11-32t
- HEADSET: FSA No.42/ACB - Integrated and Sealed
- STEM: State Bicycle Co. Black Label OS
- HANDLEBARS: State Bicycle Co. Black Label 31.8 mm Compact Drop Handlebar
BRAKES: Tektro Flat Mount Disc
- SEATPOST: Black Label 31.6 mm
- SADDLE: Black Label Microfiber
- TIRES: 28c
- PEDALS: Not Included
- Want to get technical? Full Geo / Specs available here.
SIZE: 5 Frame Sizes to fit any Rider Height from 5'0" to 6'6" (Size 55 cm Pictured)